Victory Farms is recruiting an Accountant to lead system creation and drive financial planning, reporting and analysis. The Accountant is to manage finance receivables functions at Victory Farms Ltd. The assignment involves performing sales related accounts functions, Inventory Control and working in close collaboration with other company departments.
1.Develop strong, pro-active relationships with all user departments and become a key player within the Finance department.
2. Validate sales revenue; manage invoicing within established deadlines including posting collections, drawing up records, auditing invoices and performing end-of-month closings.
3. Timely receivables and collections reporting. Processing payments and invoices accurately.
4. Verifying financial statements, ledgers and accounts and making corrections where appropriate.
5. Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
6. Manage accounts receivable, accounts payable, goods in transit and balance sheet accounts.
7. Prepare inputs into the monthly management accounts and originate the necessary journals
8. Responsibility for the preparation and submission of Periodic Statutory deductions and filings before the set deadlines.
9. Maintain and update various expense and balance sheet schedules.
10. Produce actionable and accurate internal reports on a daily, monthly and periodic basis within defined reporting deadlines.
11. Inventory control and management.
12. Prepare audit schedules for monthly Management Account reporting and year-end financial audits.
13. Management of inter-company transactions and balances.
14. Any other accounting duties assigned.
Desired Minimum Qualification
1. University degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business or a related field preferred.
2. CPA (K)/ ACCA or equivalent qualifications.
3. Strong business acumen/awareness and people management skills.
4. Advanced Computer skills with excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
5. Experience level: 1- 2 Years.